Baltimore City Health Department + Civic Works
There are presently no open calls for submissions.
Welcome! Below you will see all of our current opportunities.
What & Why
Baltimore’s historically redlined communities still experience significant disparities in critical, health-related resources like food, emergency assistance, transportation, and mental health services. The inaccessibility of these resources drives health disparities, including COVID-19 vaccination rates. The Baltimore City Health Department (BCHD) and Civic Works are awarding mini-grants of up to $25,000 to community-based organizations in Baltimore City to:
- Increase COVID-19 vaccination access and education in underserved communities.
- Expand and improve access to health-related resources.
- Improve the health and well-being of Baltimore City residents.
There will be multiple funding periods and application opportunities:
Quarter 7 (final round of funding):
- Applications Open: Monday, November 27th, 2023
- Applications close: Friday, December 08th, 2023
Informational Webinar Registration Links:
Prospective applicants are encouraged to be added to our waitlist to receive notifications of application windows and invitations to informational webinars.
Questions About the Application?
- Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Refer to our General Guidelines document here
- or our Mini-Grant 1 pager informational document here
- You must create a free Submittable account or sign in with Google or Facebook credentials to submit these forms.
- You can save a draft of your work if you want to finish filling out the form later.
- If anything changes with the information you submitted, please request to edit the submission. A Civic Works or BCHD representative will reopen your editing application.
- Submittable works best on Google Chrome, Firefox, and Safari. Internet Explorer is not supported. Please make sure you are using a supported browser.
- We will follow up with you about your submission by email. Please be sure to safelist notifications from Submittable and check the email you used to sign up for your Submittable Account regularly.
Technical Questions About the Platform?